You are camping in an environmentally sensitive area, close to fragile marshes and estuaries. We ask that you respect the following rules and regulations.
1. When connected to sewer, no chemicals may be used in tanks. Any tank with chemicals is to be dumped at the dump station before connecting to sewer. This is a local health law.
2. We are unable to have trailer or vehicle washing on site.
3. Gray water may not be drained on the ground.
4. Washrooms are located throughout the park. Showers are individually metered and take quarters. Small children must be accompanied by an adult to the toilet or shower. Dishwashing is permitted at the washrooms in the outside sinks only. Clothes dryers are located at building # 5. They require tokens which may be purchased at the office. There are no washing machines.
5. Use of dishwashers and laundry machines is prohibited when connected to a sewer.
6. All campground buildings are smoke free.
7. Only bicycles are permitted at the campground. Skateboards, roller blades, scooters and the like are not allowed. Riding through the office area is not permitted and bike riding is over at dusk. All riders are requested to wear helmets. Children under 16 are required by law.
8. Run air conditioning only when at your campsite.
9. Only registered campers may bring pets. Dogs are to be leashed at all times, picked up after and not left alone. Pets require up to date vaccinations.
10. Trees or branches may not be cut. Firewood is for sale at the office. Open fires are allowed in our rock fireplaces and are for cooking only. (Mass. State Regulation 7.2.1.) Please extinguish fires after use and have all fires out by 10pm. Fireplaces are not to be moved.
11. Noise level – i.e. radio, T.V., conversation – must be kept low so as not to disturb your neighbors. All quiet hours are 10:00pm to 8:00am. There is no running of generators at any time. No Littering.
12. Guests are required to check in at the office and pay visitors’ fee. Check out time is 9:00pm. Overnight guests are considered campers and pay a regular camping fee. Registered campers are responsible for their guests.
13. Campsite payment is due before 11am. Checkout time. Payment upon arrival may be made with cash, master card, visa card or travel checks.
14. Dumpster for trash is located next to office parking. Please do not leave trash at your campsite. We also have recycling bins located next to the dumpster for clean glass, plastic and aluminum containers.
15. Beach Parking permit available at office. Good through day before departure.
16. Each site has a picnic table. Do not cook with grills or barbecues on top of the table. Tables are not to be moved.
17. Check in time is between 11am and 8pm. We do not allow arrivals after 8pm. We encourage you to arrive the following day if you can not meet our check-in time.
18. Our big rig section does not have campfires. Please inquire in the office for an alternative location for a campfire if you would like one.
19. Due to the recent outbreak of the Emerald Ash Borer campers cannot bring in wood from outside. All wood must be purchased at the campground. Sorry for the inconvience.